Friday, December 08, 2006

ACK!

I know there's a million and one things I'm supposed to be doing to prepare for Ty's graduation, but WHAT ARE THEY??? Arrgh!

Yes, I've started getting his photos together.

Yes, I'm making sure he takes the correct classes.

Yes, I've kept track of everything.

What else? Announcements? Purchase a cap and gown? Plan a party? He turns 18 in April and it's hard to read what he'd like for his birthday. I don't know if he'd like a party or not. :-( He'd probably like to go play paintball.

I feel like I'm holding down 6 or 7 volleyballs under water, and one of them is about to get away from me (the detail I'll have forgotten, I'm sure). Time to Pray!

They've also moved VBS up to the first week in June so the high school can go on a mission trip to Mexico. This means I will be dealing with Ty's graduation, have one week to prepare, then have VBS. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker