Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tired






Went to the "Shoot Straight" shooting gallery last night with friends to celebrate Stacie's birthday. What an interesting place! I wonder what would happen if PETA found out about it. Dead animals everywhere. Still, I thought it was kind of cool. . . never realized how large a giraffe was, or how fierce a javalina can look. I should have taken pictures but I wasn't sure if I were allowed.





Here's the group of us. Julie is expecting her 7th child this month! She looks incredible for a woman with so many children, ages 12 to (soon to be) newborn. Her second youngest is 2.

We ate at a restaurant at one of the Disney hotels. It was delicious! Fun group of gals. We always enjoy each other. Ty suggested we go paint balling for someone's birthday, but only a few of the gals liked that idea. I think Stacie, Kim, and Beth Anne would be game. :-)

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker