Thursday, March 22, 2007

When will I sleep again?

Having to miss my son's performance during Battle of the Bands last night --

Disappointing.

Staying up until 1:30 am while he went over all the details with me --

Priceless.

Sleep's overrated. I'll sleep when I'm an empty-nester. ;-D

Everyone who was at Battle of the Bands says Evangelin did an amazing job! I could have told them that, I hear them practice every Wednesday in my living room. I'll get to hear/see their full show next week when they play a concert at Trinity Baptist. Josh invited me to bring the whole AWANA JV, so here we come!

I'm thinking I could possibly catch a nap Saturday or Sunday. If not, I'll just have to sleep during my next English class . . . .

1 comment:

ThriveYouth said...

some of my favorite memories are staying up late and talking with my mom.

in the long run, they definitely win out over sleep.
:]


not sure if you've seen these...
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/disneybolin/EvangelinFl/

but i thought you might be interested. ;]

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker