Sunday, April 15, 2007

Drat

I am sick.

It feels so strange to stay home from church. It always seems that when my family is sick, I care for them. When I am sick, they abandon me! They say they're "letting me rest." I appreciate that, but would love to not have to get up for the phone or juice!

I walked out of the sick room (John's office with spare bed) after John woke me up. He had this smiling, trying not to laugh smirk on his face.

I've seen my hair. I know why he's laughing. I just don't appreciate it.

So I hear Ty home and he wants to take my car to House of Blues to see Maylene and Haste the Day. Jeremy's here with him. I quickly grab something, anything to put on my head. A blue knitted beanie!

Kelly has this smiling, trying not to laugh smirk on her face when she sees it. Ty speaks his mind with, "You have a beanie on your head." He pats my hand sympathetically. Jeremy is eager to leave.

I hate being sick.

4 comments:

ThriveYouth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThriveYouth said...

*smiling, trying not to laugh smirk on face*
haha, not really. welllll =/

this is a cute story.
they way i see it, you're entitled to messy hair, a beany, or whatever you want when you're sick.

...not really sure what happened up there with the deleted comment and all

Mr. JLW said...

I am sorry that you feel abandoned We will try better in the future if you ever get sick again.... God forbid. Your hair did look funny but I wasn't going to post it on the web or anything??? I love you sick or not .... No,No In sickness and in health till death do we part.I gotta do better in the sickness part.
I love you

Mrs said...

I'm glad it was you, Jessie! I'd hate to think there was some blog stalker out there, leaving me comments and then deleting them.

Mr. Welsh, I didn't post a PICTURE of it on the web! I'm glad you didn't either.

And I'm glad you love me in sickness and in health. I have a feeling you're next for the bug, though I've tried to stay away. And you DID go to Publix for me for juice and chicken noodle soup and tissue. A man can't love a woman more than that!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker