Monday, May 11, 2009

What's the deal?

I have blogs I wish to write.


The problem is, there are pictures to go along with said blogs. The pictures are on my camera.

When my computer crashed and was repaired, the "i.d." of my camera is no longer recognized when I plug it in to the computer. This means I have to go to Costco, put the pictures on CD, then add them from the CD.

I and my camera are rarely at Costco together. Why?

Because Glenna is always taking it out of my purse.

How was that for effectively blaming my daughter for my lack of posting?



3 comments:

Jenna Lyn said...

hahaha very nice... =)

BA said...

Glenna, Glenna, Glenna. Tell her she needs to save up her money for her own camera (or better yet, buy you a new one and she can have your "old" one :-)).

The Daughter said...

Very bad, wasn't at all convincing. You know Mrs. L is right, you should get me a camera. ; p

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker