Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bourne Supremacy

Friday night John was at the men's retreat, the girls were staying the night with the Walters, and Ty was at work. I decided to put in a movie after chores.

Hmmm. . . Pride and Prejudice, or Bourne Supremacy? Since I had recently watched Bourne Identity, I chose the latter.

Big mistake.

I realized a schnauzer would be no protection against someone wanting to bust into the house to extract the secret information from me. Look how easily they got past security in the movie!

Only problem was, I really needed to take a shower.

I started the movie over from the beginning so there'd be some "noise." I locked the door in the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I did as much drying off and dressing as I could in the bathroom, then I covertly unlocked the door. With my hand on the doorhandle, I jerked the door open quickly and ran into my room, hoping to catch anyone "waiting to attack me" off guard. I think I may have even added a "HAAAH!!!" for good measure.

No one. Of course.

Tyler came home after 11:30 pm and I was sitting on the couch, grading papers, and letting the movie play itself out. Happy to see him home, I peacefully went to bed.

Next time, I'll choose Pride and Prejudice.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker