Sunday, November 12, 2006

It lives!

The tree outside John's window, a Golden Rain Tree (thanks, Phyllis!), is spouting tiny branches near the top. The stump is still about 9 ft. tall, and at the very top of a 2" stub are sproutings.

John is threatening to cut them off. :-)

Yesterday we had beds moved around, so the house is chaotic. My friend Cindy found a beautiful headboard and footboard for Kelly, so Glenna gets her old bed to make into the bunk beds. Glenna has a place for her "stuff" AND a place to sleep now, Kelly's in a new bed, Ty's in a new bed. Life is good. I remain chained to the washer and dryer.

Once again I know I've bitten off more than I can chew. John and I will be teaching the next Sunday School quarter, and that's fast approaching (Dec - Feb). Mark Liebert asked me to take care of music this week since the men will be on retreat. I realized just now I haven't graded papers for the intermediate class yet. I'm so sleepy lately, I've been taking a nap daily! Not just a light cat-nap, either, but crashing pretty hard for an hour or so. Makes me wonder what's up, because other than that I feel fine.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker