Sunday, July 04, 2010

He's Here!

Ty arrived around 1:30 this afternoon. What a sweet hug that was!

Then he brought in his laundry.

And you know what? I'm so, so happy to see six bags of laundry!

I have reserved Wednesday as our day together. Hope Himself can join us. I will be working the rest of his visit, so Wednesday is the only opportunity to hang out with him.

No, we're not going to the Park.

It was SO crazy last night! After my awesome, heart-healing, hug from Brieanna, we had the craziest night. Side B kept breaking down in a really weird way, so we would transfer everyone waiting on Side B over to Side A and then cycle everyone through the ride.

Because of the continual breakdowns, a lot of fast passes were passed out. Imagine standing in the stand-by line watching row after row of fast pass users go through without your line even moving. Then imagine everything stopping as the entire Side B was brought over to Side A. More fast pass goes through, then FINALLY you're allowed to move.

Would you be happy?

I didn't think so. There were a lot of cuss words heard in the happiest place on earth last night!

Amusing:

I was in Tower on Friday and someone came in with the rotation. I could hear lound chanting from the crowd of guests.

Cast Member: Those Brazilians are so loud out there right now.

Me: How do you know they're from Brazil? Are they wearing shirts or something?

Cast Member: Well, yes, and they're shouting "BRA-ZIL! BRA-ZIL! BRA-ZIL!"

Oh. ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that you hated having hurt your friend but I thought you handled it so well. We all can learn from your example: being a believer doesn't mean we will never sin, it just means we are FORGIVEN sinners :-). But like you did, when we do sin or hurt someone, we need to own up to it and ask for forgiveness. I think that is a powerful testimony in and of itself; one that God can use in a powerful way.

Love you friend!

BA

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker