Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Monkey and the Dolphin

It's been so long since I posted anything, I had to stop to remember how to get to this blog.

That's sad!

I'm reading a book of Aesop's Fables that I found in Kelly's room. They usually end with someone dying or being eaten, but not before they're able to utter the words, "I am well served. I should have (fill in the blank) but instead, I (fill in the blank)."

I am well served.

I got what I deserved.

Bring it home, Aesop!

Then, there was THIS creepy drawing for the story "The Monkey and the Dolphin":



I sent this picture to Kelly. She wrote back, "Well that's terrifying."

I KNOW.

And for the curious, the Monkey didn't hold up his end of the bargain, so the Dolphin swam deeper and deeper under water and drowned him.

The End.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that fable!

Glad to have you back! :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker