Monday, February 25, 2008

At Last, at Last!

It has been an incredibly busy week here at the Sandbar. I'm back to scheduling a nap and it looks like Thursday's out!

Friday night was our Beautiful Girlhood weekend. We had a dinner, speaker (me, then Kelly!), crafts, and sleepover at the church with our daughters. What fun! I even did some Dance Dance Revolution and by golly, I'm tempted to get one for exercise! My friends BA and J did a LOT of work to make that weekend go so smoothly. I honestly enjoyed every minute of it, and Glenna is still on a cloud from it.

Saturday was the end of the BG weekend, a softball game (canceled by rain), and then Kelly and I went to a fashion show. Sunday was church, then a bridal shower, then a mission's dessert. Today was back to the grindstone with English classes, then a practice softball game. Kelly did so well!

Anyway, who has time for laundry? Dishes? Grading papers? Uploading cool videos?

I finally remembered to march in and get this from Himself's computer. Good thing, too, since he has to drive to West Palm tomorrow for an overnighter. Enjoy! This is the second one, the one I had them do over. Watch Chico when they come down the stairs!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the video!
*Applause*
The story was beautifully portrayed, and excellently achieved! Bravo, Kelly and Chico!

Bagel Two said...

YAYYYY! That was great! I love the part where she kicks back her legs in the air (I don't have any dance vocabulary). Was that a little Chaplin at the end? Cute!

That was a lovely wake-up surprise, J--thanks!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker