Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Close

Sometimes I have internet, sometimes I don't. I'm trying to upload the video now, so I'm praying it lasts the entire time I upload!

Chico is still recovering from the flu. We took him a goody box on Tuesday and he was starting to feel better. Please keep him in your prayers!

Kelly and I watched the end of "Dance War" so we could see who would be on the new season of Dancing with the Stars. We're so excited about Kristie Yamaguchi! Season starts March 17th. Anyone with cable TV want to have a DWTS night and invite some W's over? ;-)


Update on my niece: Tay's still having some pain. She's finishing up antibiotics. Her doctors want her to have yet another CT scan and moved things around to get her in as soon as possible, so she'll be doing that today. Her mom's understandably concerned that she's having her third CT scan in one month. All prayers appreciated!


Evangelin's newest song is finished! Ty left a note on the board for us, saying we would listen to it when he gets home from work tonight. We have a million things on our agenda tonight! I can't wait! According to the guy who owns the studio, the new song "blows everything you've done previously out of the water." Wow!


We've also been expecting our tax return. I just realized that I put too many zeros (I checked it so many times!) in our account, so now we have to wait for them to send us a check instead of electronic transfer. Ty received his already. It's hard to be patient when I've already spent the thing in my head 40 different ways.


Arrgggh! I spent all that time, and it was the wrong video! The one I need is still on Himself's computer. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

chocolatechic said...

The girl and I watch TV on the internet, and one of the few shows that they have airing is DWTS.

Bagel Two said...

Soon now, the public will start gathering (muttering angrily and waving their pitchforks and torches) in your neighborhood, and a chant will start:

Kelly, Kel-ly, KEL-Ly!

Guess I was looking forward to seeing the video.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker