Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Starting To Hate . . .

. . . DSL. I never had so much trouble with cable! I have barely been able to get on line at all today. The horror . . . the horror . . .

I will be uploading Kelly and Chico's dance as soon as I'm able! Should I show the one of the actual performance, or the one they did afterwards because I missed Chico's spins at the beginning! (Hey, what was a mother supposed to do? The lighting was all wrong and when I rushed to turn on the lights, the music started!)

Tomorrow is the Trek Bible Bowl and Games. Big fun! I'm sure there'll be stories to tell there, as well.

Today is my anniversary! Himself was going to take me to dinner, but I started to panic from all the preparations I still needed to make for tomorrow. He took a rain check. We'll go at a much less stressful hour. What a guy! However, we did buy ice cream to celebrate with the girls.

Ty is not here. He is playing a show, then heading back to Ocala to record again! I can't wait! He asked me to buy the band a $2,000 amp so they could use it for recording. I told him no, since my tax return hasn't come yet. He said, "Come on! I know you can do it! Refinance something!"

:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL~refinance something...

My littles think you can just go to the 'money machine' and get more. (Okay, many years ago, they did)

I'm sorry about your DSL trouble. We have had problems now and again, but Bell South has usually been pretty good about helping things get ironed out. Hope it works out soon for you. After a day w/out it, I would be twitching by now for sure!

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful time with the Mr. =)

Bagel Two said...

I think you should post both videos. You can never watch enough dancing!

Also, Happy Anniversary! I hope you toasted each other with cookies n creme (or whatever). How many centuries is it? Hahahaha. I can hardly believe how long I've been married myself.

Note to Tyler: Refinancing now could hurt your potential to hit Mom and Dad up later, when you REALLY need it! Pace yourself, man!

Phyllis said...

Weren't you asking about if it's possible to preserve a blog?
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

It was good to see your face for a moment Wednesday night! :-)

Phyllis said...

Hee hee! When I posted my comment, this one from the other Phyllis showed up. I couldn't figure out what had happened!

Mrs said...

Phyllis H! It was so exciting to see you and your babies on Wednesday! You were beaming from ear to ear, as you should be! Go Cubbies!

I'm hoping we can visit a bit on Tuesday when I pick up Kelly from class? I owe Jaan some brownies and we still have these books for you!

BT, I think I'll go with the second one anyway. I like it better.

Phyllis said...

Did you get my email?

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker