Thursday, February 07, 2008

Biology Bus

Wednesdays are Biology Days. Since the incredible home school mom who teaches the class lives far away, many of us Moms have joined together to car pool our kids out there (I have the month of March).

My computer is in the kitchen for now, and I can sit and look out the window. What I saw was pretty amusing.






What cracks me up is how Kelly is running around as well, when all she really needs to do is grab her books and come inside!

Kelly is the only girl in the car pool. The guys graciously allow her the front seat, then they all run to see who gets to be in front the minute she exits. I guess she just gets caught up in the excitement and runs around too!

1 comment:

Bagel Two said...

It's nice to see chivalry isn't dead. Perhaps Kelly is being chivalrous too by keeping them company while they do the musical carseats thing.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker