Thursday, July 03, 2008

Google Reader, Just Can't Beat 'er!

I read quite a few blogs. Not as many as some, of course, because I want to be better than they are with my time.

Hah!

I did find a great tool, though, with Google Reader. I was able to add all the blogs I read, and now I only need to go to one page to see if there are any new posts! I spend much less time on the computer . . . at least less time checking blogs.

Yesterday, we finally spoke to Kelly! After spending (not kidding) 15 minutes on the phone with AT&T wireless to see what it would cost to call Canada (19 cents per minute) we used Himself's phone instead and got to hear her voice. She's having a great time at Prince Edward Island! They were freezing at first, but yesterday was actually hot. Hooray! She'll be in Maine on Saturday and then home on Wednesday.

Not soon enough!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker