Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Our Girl's Coming Home!

Today, I drive to the airport to pick up our Kelly. It's been too long without her! She's had a great time at Prince Edward Island, but we're all ready for her to come home.

Do you realize I have been at home for a week? As in, not driving anywhere unless I have to? It's been a nice break, but Kelly's welcome to come rock my world again. She's such a great manager of my schedule. :-)

These pictures are from back in May when we went to the homeschool convention. I should have left the camera with the girls and instructed them to take photos, but I forgot. So, these are the ONLY pictures we have of that weekend!


Here they are, loving the lap of luxury:




And when we went out to dinner. The size of Kate's burger was so ridiculous!



I forget what Kelly was telling me here. I'm sure it was something puzzling that could only be answered when we step through the gates of heaven. LOL


Sorry, BA. The only picture I had of you was eating. Folks, this is NOT to say all she did was eat!

The girls had a blast, and even got caught in the rain with ice cream cones. You should ask Kelly about it; hysterical!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say...hate the picture! :-)

Mrs said...

Sorry, BA! It's the only one I have of you from the entire weekend. I didn't even get one of myself. :-D

You're already a star on this blog, anyway. ;-)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker