Friday, July 11, 2008

Ridin' Shotgun

At some point, each of my children have progressed from the back seat to the front seat. It was a major stepping stone of growth and maturity. It meant they were now large enough to be safe if the air bag went off.

With this graduation came great power.

What is it with a child in the front seat? Suddenly, they feel free to control all the knobs, buttons, and dials within reach. I have practically not touched a radio in nine years. My AC unit is continually adjusted to the perfect fan power and temperature. Thank goodness the side mirror adjustment is out of reach!

My Kelly is starting to drive, and it's my turn to ride shotgun.

Heh, heh, heh.

Revenge is sweet.

1 comment:

Bagel Two said...

Keep a tight grip on the OMG bar. I am glad to wait another five years, myself.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker