Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

After going through American History several times with my children and in my English classes, it's hard not to get excited about today. I thank God for the courage of our Founding Fathers!

I thank God for the men an women serving in our military, keeping us free today! (Especially you, Matthias. But you've always known you were a favorite!)

It seems strange to not be on vacation at this time. It was so strange for Glenna that she asked if our tent could be put up in the back yard. Himself complied, and Glenna and I camped in the back yard.

Pictures to come!

Now go out and barbeque something!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

BOO HOO HOO! This is the first July 4th since I can remember that i have spent without you! BOO HOO HOO! I miss you!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker