Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Aftermath

There will be more to come of the Irish-Catholic Tale! Today we're recovering from Kelly's birthday party that went on until the wee hours of the morning (pictures to come). I currently have five additional bodies in the house in various places. Good thing I can use Himself's computer without disturbing anyone. There were more than 20 guests in our living room last night. I made a ton of carnitas and every scrap was eaten.

Tomorrow begins our eleventh year of home schooling. I've hopefully prepared everything! I'm eager to get started with my English class and Social Studies co-op (we're studying Russia for a year). I actually do pretty well until Spring Break, and then I'm struggling to keep going because it's so beautiful outside.

AWANA starts on the 27th, and once again I'll be a JV leader along with BA and ML. Last year it was so GREAT having them as director and leader! I had this amazing, stress-less year because of them. I'm so excited about this year.

Anyway, when school starts there will be fewer posts on the blog. I've written several installments of the I-C Tale and they're scheduled to post. I have loved writing them, and I love corresponding with Aunt Mary Ann! You'll hear her story, too. ;-)

Have a blessed Lord's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker