Thursday, August 07, 2008

Patty

Well, I did it.

Himself had an overnighter to Miami and won't be home until tomorrow.

I cooked the salmon patties! I ate one and a half of them! (Kelly tried to eat hers after it was already cooled and didn't care for it.) The conclusion I've reached is this:

Mom's were much better.

Maybe I need more crackers or more salt. It wasn't half bad, but it definitely wasn't Mom's! I even called her to ask what I'm supposed to eat them with but she wasn't home. Ketchup? Lemon juice? Since I can't have lemon juice, I used soy sauce.

Oh hush. You'd do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't say I would. I stay as F A R
away from salmon as I can. =P

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

Those patties sound just like the ones my dad used to make when I was a kid. I liked them too - and like you I can't seem to make them the same. I've only tried once or twice because they turn out so bad!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker