Monday, August 04, 2008

Who are You?

One of the best things I love to do after dinner is sit around and talk with Himself and our son. This doesn't happen often enough; or, perhaps, it happens just often enough! I find myself laughing and laughing or simply smiling and enjoying them both.

Tonight it was hard not to have my jaw agape. First Ty said ____________ and then he said _______________ and then he went on for a bit about ________. He talked about how he hoped he could ______________ through _____________. I was so amazed! I never knew he felt that way or even thought that way. When he said __________ my heart was just so thankful for God's work in his life. We laughed about ______________ and laughed some more about ____________. It was all so sweet and wonderful.

When I finally stood to begin the dishes, it hit me.

I hadn't just been talking to my son; I had been talking to a man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more than curious...
;)
Oblige me sometime, please.
:D

Thanks for letting me crash your house tonight. So glad we got to share the video with you!

Anonymous said...

there is only one man in our house my father. my brother is still a blond-haired teen.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker