Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I Spy

I keep my iPod in my pocket at all times. Lately, I've learned to keep it on the Camera option.
One never knows when I'll find something interesting to photograph. It could be while I'm walking in a store,



Or it could be while I'm driving down the street.


I had just left the previously mentioned cute little import store, when I spotted him. Now, I want to practice safe driving, so I grabbed my iPod and kept my eyes on the road and my hand on the steering wheel while taking a rapid series of photos, hoping to capture him. I can do that with the iPod!

Here he's barely seen, just to the left of that road reflector.


Got him!



Got him again!
I told my family that Santa rides a bmx bike. Now I have proof!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker