Monday, November 19, 2012

MNSSHP



No, that's not a typo. It stand for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I had reward points and was able to get tickets for the three of us - for the discounted price of ONE! I also had a gift card from the dentist office and we basically enjoyed our entire day for around $40 out of pocket. I'm too Scot to do Disney any other way. ;-)

After Storybook Circus, we headed back to the Lady Space to retrieve our bags from our locker. We headed to the Tomorrowland restrooms to get dressed for MNSSHP that would begin at 7:00 pm. It's so great, because they clear the park of anyone who doesn't have a wristband for the party, so the crowd is greatly reduced.

As Glenna and I stepped out of the bathroom, Glenna suddenly doubled over with laughter and pointed. I looked over and saw this:

70's Man!!!




Glenna gave the photo that old, yellowed tint that accompany photos from the 70's. Love it!




Every time he smiled, is mustache would come off. I tried to secure it with eyelash glue.

Here's our attempt at having a castmember take our photo

Take Two

Take three. He was ready to quit the mustache at this point. I looked at he didn't have it on anymore. Where did he put it?

Oh.


I made him grab it back for more photo ops. I'm glad he did!






MNSSHP is so much fun! All the guests are in costumes. They have trick or treat stations around the park, there are hardly any wait times for rides, the parade is FANTASTIC with the Headless Horseman leading the way on this beautiful, very well behaved horse, there are fireworks, and then we ended the night with a Dance Party in Tomorrowland. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Now I'm wondering . .. what's Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party like? Hmmm . . . . .

2 comments:

agable said...

I totally thought he was Ron Swanson.

Phyllis said...

So funny! I didn't recognize him in the first photo. I was thinking you got awfully friendly with a random stranger in the second, even if his costume did match yours. And then, oh.... :-)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker