Friday, October 06, 2006

Job Watch part 3

It looks like John doesn't have to go to Cleveland after all. The guy he was to interview with came here instead. I'm glad of that, though Cleveland could have been an adventure for him.

John will be getting an offer either today or tomorrow on the promotion. He will become the Property Services Representative for the STATE of Florida. He had trouble sleeping last night, with so many things going through his head! We all know he has been training for this job since he was 19 or so. . . it's amazing how God has gone before him in this.

The other thing they told him is to go back to school at their expense. He's not as happy about this as I am, but I think he's just intimidated. They want to invest in him, so they want him to have a Bachelors in Business. I told him he'd be a FOOL not to do this! Especially when there are so many on line courses he could take, there's no reason/excuse not to go back to school.

I'm so proud of him! He's worked so hard all his life (so far). I'm talking hard, physical labor! Now that his back is no longer able to do that, God has given him work suited to him. I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker