Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life

I was talking to my kids yesterday and said, "Isn't life so incredible right now?"

The older two shook their heads, indicating that it wasn't. They could see how life would be really good for ME at this stage, but for them it's all about SCHOOL and therefore less than stellar.

I refrained from giving them the, "I wish I were back in school, doing it all over again!" I think they were relieved.

I don't wish I were back in school, though. Especially with crazed gunmen now targeting schools, girls in particular, for their murderous schemes. I am more thankful than ever to have my children home for school! Kelly wants to visit a school today with her youth group as a service project, to tutor and mentor elementary kids. It's all I can do not to grab on to her and not let her go!

So, can I trust God in ALL things, or just SOME things? We all know the answer to that.

Life is so wonderful right now. . . it's the rest of the world that's scary.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

That's exactly what I think everyday now: "Isn't life wonderful!"

I did explain who the Calebs are. You'll see if you come back over to our blog.

Phyllis said...

Ah! You already saw. :-)

Phyllis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker