Monday, October 02, 2006

Migraine Blues

I had to stay home from church yesterday with migraine. I can usually stop them if I catch them within 15 minutes, but I woke with this one and it was too late.

I really wish I knew what caused them! I feel like I'm always on the verge of one and constantly on Excedrine. I really need to get to a doctor and make sure there's not something simple I could do or avoid.

Speaking of doctors. .. I don't know why I haven't gone. I finally have medical insurance, have had it for almost two years, and I still haven't gone! Why is it so hard to pick up the phone and make an appointment? This is ridiculous!

Maybe it's because I haven't had insurance so I don't know what to do with it? Plus, everyone's schedule is getting so crazy, I have to make sure someone is home with Glenna. Yeah. That's it.

That's my excuse, anyway.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker