Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October

Well, we're back to being warm. As I recall, I've sweated during Thanksgiving before, so we're not into the coolness yet. Phyllis Hunsucker says they have snow! I don't think I want to be THAT cold, but a cool breeze would be lovely.

John got the promotion and they'll be paying for him to go to school. They want him to have a bachelors in business. I think he's starting to come around to school being a good thing. I also hope we can find a private college who can help us turn some of his life experience into college credits. After all, he has owned and operated his own business for many years. That should be worth something!

I have hit the crazy time of year where I feel I'm not doing the things I'm supposed to do. This means I have taken on too many projects, probably. It's hard to say no when it's all good, though! Or maybe I just need to learn to delegate. I wonder to whom I could delegate the laundry?

Tyler, Kelly and I are studying the Old Testament for their "Bible" credit. We've decided to do Jewish History, so we're starting with Abraham! I'm in no hurry. . . they'll get a year of Bible, we'll have a blessed time in the Word, and they'll get a high school credit to boot. I'm making them take notes so they have something to put in their portfolio.

Time for AWANA!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker