Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Calling this Good News

From my SIL, Deb:

We also got the results back from the PET scan. It showed that the lymphoma is limited to the lymph nodes in her abdomen and have not spread to her groin, neck, etc, nor is it present in any organ in her body which is a huge relief. Today and tomorrow should be pretty uneventful. They want her to get her strength and weight back up a little so that she's ready to begin treatment on Monday.


This is so encouraging! Please continue to pray as Taylor begins treatment. Her port has been installed, and she'll have it for the next two years.


Happy Monday, all!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

I know that it must be scary for her because she is young. I will pray for her a lot!

Bagel Two said...

That is good news. All our good wishes and prayers for Taylor. I wish we could lend her our strength somehow.

Anonymous said...

For the soul, a glimmer of hope illuminates the entire journey ahead.

Taylor, her family, and your family are still in my prayers. May you all be encouraged by God's goodness!

Love,
Jess

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker