Sunday, March 16, 2008

This N That

There's a blog called Beautiful Days that I've been enjoying so much. When I read it, I just feel quietness and peace enter my soul, and I know it's because she's blogging the truth of God's Word.


Today, I heard the news that Ty has signed up for Mexico Missions with New Tribes! He has been praying about it and wrestling with God about it for a month now. I can't wait to see God work in His life through this!

Glenna is still grounded, making her my constant companion. Even now, she's talking to me non-stop. I can't bat an eyelash without her knowing about it and vice versa. Still, it's been kind of cool getting to know her even better!

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mexico team is SOO wonderful!! :D I can't even tell you how excited I am!! :) I'm pumped! :D

Phyllis said...

Thanks! Now that I have computer/internet time (sometimes, when they're sleeping :-), I'll look at that Beautiful Days blog. It looks like it's going to be similar to my favorite Holy Experience.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that blog site. It was nice to wake up and read her probing and sweet thoughts about her walk with Christ.

Ditto what Aleah said about Mexico. :)


P.S. I slept under my grand piano last night, partially because there wasn't a free bed, but mostly just because I wanted to! =P

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

I saw Ty at the Mexico meeting and my heart just rejoiced! That was such a man-seeking-God's-heart kind of choice that it brought tears to my eyes. Way to go Ty!!!!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker