Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Monkey

Tay was able to participate in a play, the Jungle Book, last week!

So far the news is B cell lymphoma, which is supposed to be more treatable/less harsh drugs than T cell. Deb (my SIL) is waiting for all confirmations though that this is the case. There's also a complication of a RARE form of E-coli, but it's responding to antibiotics.

Taylor is upbeat and cheerful. She knows what's coming, but she's a "tackle what's in front of us first" kind of gal with similar parents!

Please pray for Taylor, her mom, and my brother, Mark.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I will be!

It looks like it was a fun play!

Bagel Two said...

Please include my prayers in there. She looks so happy. It's obvious there is a lot of love there.

Give yourself a squeeze from me, J.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker