Thursday, March 13, 2008

New

Camera!

We finally bit the bullet and bought a camera. Just a little point and shoot, but I like it so far. I've asked Miss Glenna to help me demonstrate


This is straight out of the camera. Cute kid. Could we get any closer?




Ah! This is better! The freckles are a little washed out, but there's no red-eye! Bonus! (Yes, her eyes are that blue. I haven't touched this photo at all. Because. I don't. Know. How.)


Her dad has said something funny here, but that's for another blog and another time.



Here she is, trying not to kill herself during math. See the frustrated nose-smoshing here?


As I'm looking at the features, I suddenly point out that a little flower has appeared on the screen.

"Oh! You have the little flower?" Evidently, Glenna is a camera expert. She then explains how the little flower allows me to get closer in the pictures.



Like this! No more washed out freckles! Good thing, too, because they're darn cute.

4 comments:

chocolatechic said...

I see you use Math-U-See.

I used it this year for the first time, and I really like it. It made algebra soooooo much easier!

Congratulations on the new camera.

Anonymous said...

Cute!
I hope you love your new camera!

Glad you guys stopped by yesterday!

Mrs said...

CC, Math-U-See saved my life ten years ago when we first began home schooling. I'm afraid nothing will save me from Algebra, however.

Jess, it was worth the trip! Congrats on your new baby! (That's Baby Grand Piano, all. Not an infant!)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Glenna!!! I hope you like your new camera!!!

RK Rigel

PS. She has used my camera before, so that might be why she is an expert. :)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker