Thursday, March 27, 2008

Many Thanks

Thank you to all of you who are praying for Taylor. I have a "PRAY for TAY *** TODAY" sign written on my white board in the house. Her last name actually rhymes with Tay and Pray, so it's making a cool slogan.

My days are surreal. I'm going about my business, but everything seems to have lymphoma stamped across it or cancer. It's always there, with every thought or action, every moment of laughter or quiet reflection. I can't imagine how my brother and Deb are doing. I'm able to speak about the technical aspects of it, but if someone hugs me, I lose it.

And yet, each moment is also filled with determination and hope.

I'm making plans to head to California, probably in June. But first, the high school campout!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker