Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Feel Good

I knew that I would! (Or is that I feel well?)

Aside from waking at 5:15 this morning for NO apparent reason, I'm feeling pretty sweet these days. I'm still aware of the back of my head and it feels tender, but bending down is getting easier.

Himself ordered plane tickets for me last night! I'll be seeing Taylor in June. Oh, and her parents.

:-)

Today, the girls and I will view the Norman Rockwell exhibit at a local museum! We're so excited as we've loved his stuff for years. I wonder if they'll let me take pictures?

4 comments:

Bagel Two said...

You feel nice, too? Sugar and spice, baby. That funny feeling in the back of your head? That's just the eyes growing there. Actually, they should have grown once your kids hit two digits.

Joy! You're going to see Taylor! Oh, and her parents. Yep. My parents see my kids alot. Me? Rich? We're around somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So nice to see improvement when you've had to make such sacrifices as coffee...chocolate...:-).

Where is this exhibit? Orlando Museum of Art? I LOVE Norman Rockwell! Do they have free days by chance?

See you tonight,

BA

Mrs said...

Orlando Art museum, Orlando Museum of Art. . . one of those! It's right next to the Science Center. I HIGHLY doubt they have free days. it was $12 for an adult and $5.00 per student. If you get enough people, you could have a group rate.

The exhibit was amazing. . .I rarely stopped smiling the entire time!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately free Thursdays at the Orlando Museum of Art have been suspended during the Rockwell show, but the exhibit is most certainly worth seeing.--KR

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker