Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Hard to Believe

I have gone almost three weeks without any pain reliever or Excedrin. This is unheard of. I've had this dull ache at the back of my head, but that went away to almost nothing. Today, unfortunately, it seems to be time for the cyclical headache.

I REALLY don't want to take Excedrin, so I'm going to take some ibuprofen (allowed) and rest (also allowed).

I've been pretty careful about what I eat, but unfortunately we've been so busy, I haven't been cooking much. I've had to try to choose the "least damaging" foods when eating out. Citrus seems to be all the rage for flavoring these days! I love eating at Bahama Breeze, but most of the foods I love most have some kind of citrus sauce on them, or avocado.

Lord, when I start to reintroduce foods, please don't let avocado be a trigger! Amen.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you were resting when I called. I hope you awoke to find you were feeling wonderful!
Thank you so much for allaying my "six minute" fears. ;)

Mrs said...

Actually, I didn't feel wonderful until this morning, but Tylenol actually WORKED! Tylenol hasn't worked for years. Acetaminophen is OK to use. Yay! Normally, I'd have another full day of headache.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker