Monday, April 14, 2008

Taylor's Page

Hi All, I wanted to let you know my niece's web page is up! Please take a moment to check it out. She goes in for another does of chemo on Tuesday, and Deb thinks she may be experiencing some hair loss already. She's such a trooper!

Yesterday, I was calling Tyler while driving home from BA's, and I accidentally called Taylor instead (her name is right above Ty's on my cell). She just laughed. :-)

Thank you all for your well wishes on my account. I'm beginning to see some hope, here! Saturday afternoon I had a lot more energy. Yesterday was a pretty good day, and this morning is a "so far so good" day. The pain has been reduced to a dull ache in the back of my head and to needing to rest my head periodically. Praise!

1 comment:

Bagel Two said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and that Taylor is soldiering through her ordeal with laughter. Sunny today! in more ways than one.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker