Thursday, January 21, 2010

What to Do . . . What to Do . . .

The Women at my church are starting a new Bible study this week. It looks SO good. I'm intrigued and would love to be a part of it.

BUT . . .

The Women at my church are also starting an 8 week Apples of Gold study to encourage wives and mothers in a Titus 2 fashion. I'm definitely going to be a part of this one.

AND . . .

Our pastor is starting a study of the book of Romans on Sunday mornings! We have started it in our Sunday School class (Pastor is the teacher) but from his outline handed out on Sunday, I can't WAIT for the sermons. Did you know they're on the web now?

PLUS . . .

Until Bible Bowl ends for JV Trek in February, I spend extra time at church with the team. Oh, and I home school.

SO . . .

Have any of you ever had too many excellent studies as choices? In one month?

I sure hope so.

3 comments:

agable said...

The Titus 2 study sounds very cool :) Not that the other ones don't.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I wish I could participate, especially in Ron's study of Romans. That is sure to be excellent. I really miss his teaching. BTW, what's the other BS being offered to the women besides the Apples to Gold?

BA

Mrs said...

It's another Beth Moore study, one of the first ones she did that has been revised. "A Woman's Heart, His Dwelling Place" or something like that.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker