Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Chatter

Cold at last, cold at last. .. thank God almighty, I'm cold at last!

The school room is freezing this morning. I'm inside to thaw out my hands. Where are those fingerless gloves?

This is the kind of day where it's appealing to sit in a patch of sunlight. As hot as it's been, the cold is welcome. However, I'm reminded yet again why I live in a warm climate!

Could I just get back to the dry heat and lose the humidity? I can take warm weather all year long without the humidity, thank you.

Anyone else not have Christmas decorations up yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying this weather immensely!
I love being able to walk outside and wear a jacket!

But, oh! I do covet weather without humidity. I don't remember once being miserably hot in Mexico even though it was the middle of the summer.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker