Thursday, December 06, 2007

Kelly

It's an "I Love Kelly" day, which only happens on birthdays, holidays, any day, and everyday.


I can't remember if I posted these photos before. They're left over from her birthday. I know I posted all the Universal ones when we went with Ty.


Except for this one:

I think we were inside, waiting in line. If we were at Universal, we were waiting in line.
Kelly had a sleepover for her birthday. It was so great! Her friends are the best; not all of them could be there for the entire time, so they came when the could. I mean, they went through great lengths to come when the could! One had to leave, then she came back to stay over. One came but couldn't stay over, so she left. There were a couple like that.

Here's Team B on the couch. Team A already went to dog walk or something and said she'd be back. Except for Tali (in yellow), they're all "K's" . . . . Kaylee, Kate, and Kelly.


This is the best. Back tickling. Evidently, Kate's the best at it.


Makes you happy just watching, doesn't it?


Except for Kaylee. Kaylee's turning into a monster or something. Tali and Kelly seem unamused with Kay's monsterness. Either that, or they're unaware. Uninformed?
Ok, so I already posted these. Now you have more.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! More pictures of my friends!
I love all four of these girls very dearly! :D

Funny that you should say that about Ruthie knowing who I was, because she said almost the exact same thing!
"You're Jessie, right?"
"Yes, yes, I am."
"Joanna's told me about you" *pause* "Well, uh, not that she's been talking about you, just that she, uh, mentioned you."
Haha! :]

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker