Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Holy Days

I just spent 30 minutes in line at Walmart. I couldn't get over how much stuff, useless stuff, surrounded me. I am such a Grinch this year! Everywhere I look I see dollar signs and clutter. I'm just not seeing the love. :-D

I saw some love on Sunday, though! Despite the fact that Glenna has a Grinch for a mother (or maybe because of it), her friends bombarded her with love and gifts on Sunday. Wow! Cards and candy and a yard-size container of bubble gum. Rebekah R., what would I do without you???

Actually, that last bit is true. Many of you know I suffer from migraines, and I had just thrown out my very worn and leaking herb-bag-thing that I stick in the freezer. When migraines hit, I grab Excedrin and the herb bag and hibernate in my room. I was so saddened to see it destroyed! Then wouldn't you know it, Rebekah R. made. Me. A. New. One. She even researched which herbs fight migraines.

Rebekah, I was feelin' the love, girl!

And Mrs. Rebekah's Mommy, I was eating the chocolate! And feeling the love! And taking the Excedrin and using my new herb pillow! And not caring!

YUM!!!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker