Friday, February 13, 2009

Evangelin

It breaks my hear to announce that Evangelin has officially disbanded. Zach has joined a touring band for a 6 week tour! We're so excited for him and wish him the best. (No, Zach is not solely to blame for the break-up.)


I can't tell you how much I miss hearing them in my living room and writing on my dry-erase board. This was their last set of notes; a set list.



This definitely doesn't mean the end of music for these boys. Ty's now concentrating on school and work. He still practices whenever he can.

So, this just leaves the mom to get over it!




I believe their myspace page is still up. You can still click on the banner at the bottom of my site and hear their music.

4 comments:

agable said...

I was so sad to hear that they were no longer a band. I know they will all go on to do great things though!

Matt said...

Sorry Mrs. W!! :( It is very sad. I guess it is the time for them to move on to other things. Doesn't make it easy though.

Raquel said...

*sniff*

daniel and megan said...

..its a sad..sad day! :-/ sigh

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker