Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trek Games

Last weekend was the first Trek Games where Glenna was a participant. It was Superbowl Weekend in Tampa, but we didn't hit much traffic. The Lord gave us a beautiful day in Clearwater!

We arrived early enough to picnic on the grounds at Clearwater Christian College.


We found out later that students are not encouraged to walk on the grass there. Oops.







Unfortunately, the attendance to this was the smallest I have seen in all my years of JV. Fortunately, that didn't keep Glenna and her friends from enjoying themselves!

We fought hard. There was a one point difference between us an the blue team for most of the day. In the end, they pulled off a five point win and we came in second.

It was a blast!

(I wish the color was better on this one. Glenna's hair is pulled over her face.)

2 comments:

agable said...

I love the one of you and Kelly! Oh, and where did you get your glasses? I am buying new ones and I love yours! So chic!

Mrs said...

Would you believe Walmart optometry? :-D I was surprised at how many great frames they had. I'm usually not a Walmart fan!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker