Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Desperate Attempt

As I'm heading to bed late last night, I guess someone figured he had one last chance.

Ty: Mom?

Me: Hmmm?

Ty: Ben's letting me ride his motorcycle on I-4 tomorrow.

Me: What?!? Are you wearing a helmet?

Ty: April Fools!

Me: I didn't even think it was running . . . .

Kelly: I knew something was up. Why would Ben do that? And I-4?



***Note: Ty has had his motorcycle license for a while. I told him his grandmother needed to be in her grave before he bought one. I'm thinking I may need to be in mine as well. ***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! When he left my house I told him he had to think of something on the way home, or you'd be disappointed. :)

I was talking with Tali late last night on the phone, and she was in on some great jokes! My favorite, by far, was taking chocolate-covered cotton balls to Bible study!

Pam said...

I think I should first be in my grave, too, in case he decides to take "anyone" for a ride when he gets one.:-) Good to have you back blogging again!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker