Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Yard Sale

We're hosting a yard sale at our home on Friday and Saturday. I thought my little school room was packed with things until Himself went out there, re shuffled, and really packed things into that room!

I kept trying to help, but I must have given out one "ooh" or "aaah!" too many. He kicked me out.

Still, I've picked up a few items! The yard sale has made money already!

I need to state that the profits go toward the Mexico mission trip this summer for our youth. Be sure to come on over Friday and Saturday! There's a LOT of stuff!

(PS when you go to the link above to the Mexico page, the girl holding the little girl's hand in the picture is our own Jess! It was from her first trip two years ago, then she went again the same year Ty did. Kelly's going this year!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait. Is it Thursday & Friday or Friday & Saturday?
Drat! I have some stuff that I meant to bring over last night. Oh, well. Guess I'll have to come over again. ;)

P.S. My percussion playing exam went great! Drums were the easiest part! I found myself fumbling around on some of the keyboard instruments, but I was totally comfortable on drums. :)

Mrs said...

Oops! I fixed it. Friday and Saturday.

We're sorting and pricing on Thursday, though!

BA said...

I wish I could stop by to scout out any "treasures". I am looking for a dresser...do you have any by chance? Also, any wooden TV tray stands?

Mrs said...

No dresser, BA. No wooden TV tray stands. A few coffee tables, a fridge, and a roll-top desk, though!

BA said...

Any box springs?

Mrs said...

No, no box springs. But MAN! There's a TON of stuff here! I don't know how we're going to display it all!

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker