Thursday, April 16, 2009

Us'ns

Back in October, our friend, Snyder (or Es-Snyder to our Latino friends) took portraits of the family. I dutifully sent copies to all grandparents, but was unable to upload any to my computer.

Two computer crashes and repairs later, the CD works!

Please note: Himself knew all about the upcoming photo shoot. For some reason, he decided to completely shave beard and mustache two days before these pictures were taken, then promptly grew everything back when we were done. All this to say that Himself doesn't exactly look like himself.

I'm not upset.

Anymore.

I actually kind of liked it and have been dropping hints that he should do so permanently!







Ty's hair was pretty long, here. Now it's like this, but shorter. We like it.



Here's the girl who did pretty well on her ACT test! She'll have to take it again a million times between now and graduation, but I was excited to see her scores this morning. No surprises; I knew exactly which areas she would excel in and which ones would need work before she even went in there.


Barefoot and climbing something. Yep! That's our girl!




Sisters!


Up next: Photos that didn't exactly work. Not Es-Snyder's fault.

3 comments:

agable said...

I love these! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

So pretty! :D

Raquel said...

I think Glenna's name is under the dictionary definition of barefoot and climbing.

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker