Thursday, April 22, 2010

Guest Star Anyway!

No, my Tuesdays as Guest Star days have not moved to Thursdays. I just had scheduled blog posts for the week and THEN, I read this excellent post. It was too good not to share, and I didn't want to wait until next Tuesday! If you are a teen, please ask your parents to read it first, but I hope you read it, too!

This article points out that those who claim to be open-minded about so many things can be extremely close-minded when it comes to taking a moral stance. I know I have certainly found this to be true with others I've encountered.

Enjoy!

*Update: Something must be wrong with their site. It's not working at all, even if I try to go directly to their site. Word Press doesn't always cooperate. =)

**Another Update: Link should be working now!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker