Thursday, September 28, 2006

He Did It!

John was able to save an important account for his company! He's the current "Golden Boy" and we'll ride the enjoyment of that as long as we can. His boss was wanting to take him to dinner, golfing, etc. . . told him to take the rest of the day off. He received kudos from the top of the company on down. I keep saying, "Cross our palms with gratitude!" ;-D Truly, God has used this company to more than meet our needs. We are so very thankful.

My Dad called from Arkansas yesterday and we chatted for about 30 minutes. His double-wide trailer had arrived and he was sitting in the shade, watching them put the two halves together. He talked with me about his plans to build a deck by the end of next week, where the garden will go, and other items. I'm beginning to feel thankful that he's out of California at last and at least a LITTLE closer to me. I'm currently talking to the family about driving out and seeing Dad at Christmas. That would be great!

Anyone know anything about Harrison, Arkansas?

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker