Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Job Alert 2

Well, John's going to Cleveland in a couple of weeks for interviews. This is for the Property Services Manager position for Florida, the job he originally wanted before this other thing crops up. His feeling is that he'll be doing both jobs until one starts to demand more than the other (not impossible, I hope!).

This is so exciting for him! He's headed to Cleveland for all the interviews, which means this promotion is really happening (truly, he's the one his boss has slated for the job). I've been calling him "Executive Man" all week, formerly known as "Substrate Man." I'm excited for him!

I know we'll help keep him grounded and real, as will all his friends. He knows that with one word from me, his buddies will be on him like [enter favorite John saying here] and snap him out of it.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker