Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wow!

A surprise party for me! I was completely blown away!!! I'm still (obviously, it's almost 1 am) excited about it!

I can't thank everyone enough for coming. Beth Anne and Stacie did such a fabulous job! I had NO idea.

My favorite gift has to be "Splat the Cat." The Rigels made a cat, complete with wounds and tire marks, to honor my Free Cat picture. I'm so glad someone else's sense of humor is as twisted as mine!

Matt Snyder was my personal photographer. Can't wait to see the pictures.

The Eulogies were hysterical!

A million thank yous to everyone who came, for the gifts and gift cards. . . .I've truly never had a birthday like it!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you had a great party! I wish we could have been there, too. :-)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker