Thursday, September 21, 2006

Trek

We have such a young group of JV kids at AWANA this year. We have averaged 11 kids per night, and only 4 of those are 8th graders. Wow. It makes for a different dynamic, but it makes it interesting!

I'm thankful for Zach, Matt, and Tyler playing worship music for us before we start. I hope these kids get a glimpse of the joy of worshipping God through music! JVers are so self-conscience. . . it will take them a while to loosen up, I'm sure.

Stephen Gann has also been incredible! He's much more friendly with the kids this year. I appreciate him so much!

Now we just need a director. I still feel the majority of the burden falls on me, though I was hoping to only teach and listen to verses this year. I don't want to sell these kids short by giving them a so-so club year.

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker