Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our turn to wait!

One of my favorite people in the world is in labor right now with her first child. I haven't heard any information since 10:30 last night, when her mother called to say she was in early labor. I'm certainly praying, without ceasing!

When we first came to Circle, Allie and her sisters Kelsey, Jenna, and Haylee took special interest in my children. Since John and I were both on the music team and Glenna was still so young, Allie would sit with her until we would finish our set. Most times, Glenna would fall asleep on her and either sweat or drool all over her, but she never minded! Glenna loves Allie so much to this day!

I love you so much, Allie! You and Jeremy are going to be such terrific parents. I can't wait to hold your little one and let it fall asleep on me or drool all over!

Praying and praying. . . . .

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Hi! We were waiting to hear, too. I found your blog, because I kept checking Allie's. :-)

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker