Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tea for Me!

I just love how God cares about the smallest details in our lives.

This summer, we vacationed with two other families in North Carolina. Us ladies visited the Biltmore House and had high tea at the Biltmore Inn. I had this jasmine tea that was so heavenly. .. tastes like herbal tea, but with each sip you breathe in the aroma of jasmine. We wanted to find out how to buy it, but left before the waitress could give us the web site. I was disappointed!

Flash forward to my birthday. Ruby Bowyer gave me this adorable tea infuser and [drum roll] a container of Jasmine tea! OH, heaven! She said she found it in California. Since most of the writing on the tin is in Chinese characters, I'm going to check out the local Asian market to see if they carry it. I LOVE loose-leaf tea, and the weather WILL eventually turn cooler so I may enjoy it on the porch.

Thank You, Abba!

No comments:

Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker